Members who are approved to participate in the Fellowship benefit from:
- Global recognition
- Three months of mentoring by one of the co-founders of the Institute, either Antonio or Robin
- Add the title after your name, “Fellow of the Strategy Implementation Institute”
- Opportunity to become a mentor to participants on the Strategy Implementation Professional course
Criteria for Becoming a Fellow
A core criteria for becoming a Fellow is that you have:
- Learned the skills as a Strategy Implementation Professional (SIP)
- Been a certified Strategy Implementation Professional for a minimum two years
- Been a member of the Institute for a minimum two years
The Fellowship’s focus is to demonstrate your implementation skills.
To support you through the Fellowship, you are mentored by one of the Institute co-founders, Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez or Robin Speculand as your personal mentor, once per month, over the 90 days of the implementation plan.
Fellowship Investment Fee
The promotional investment fee to become a Fellow of the Strategy Implementation Institute is US$2,500 (usual price $5000).