Fellowship of Strategy Implementation Institute (FSII)
The Fellowship is the highest and most prestigious recognition from the Strategy Implementation Institute for practitioners in the field of strategy implementation. “Fellows of the Institute” have successfully:
- Demonstrated a passion in the subject
- Proven the skills they have learned as a Strategy Implementation Professional—our online course and certification
- Exhibited a desire to continuously learn and develop.
Recognition enters you into an exclusive club as Fellowship of Strategy Implementation Institute with both the knowledge and skills to implement strategy. Recipients are accomplished leaders from a broad range of fields who have had the vision and passion to make significant and lasting contributions to the strategy implementation profession, community, and the Institute. The Fellowship is a significant part of the Institute’s purpose to: “Develop implementation professionals around the world”.
Members who are approved to participate in the Fellowship benefit from:
- Global recognition
- Three months of mentoring by one of the co-founders of the Institute, either Antonio or Robin
- Add the title after your name, “Fellow of the Strategy Implementation Institute”
- Opportunity to become a mentor to participants on the Strategy Implementation Professional course
Fellowship Hall of Fame
Dr. KC Chan is a whole-brain thinker providing ©project-based accelerated action learning in consulting, educating, training and writing. He is a Chartered Engineer, Expert Singapore Certified Management Consultant (TUV-SUD), and Academic Fellow of The International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI). He holds an MSc (Cranfield), MBA & PhD (Strathclyde) & DLitt (UK). Author of 10 books & over 100 articles on Wholistic Thinking. He is a visiting professor to 15 universities around the world.
Dr. Onajite Newton is a Strategic Change Management Consultant, Trainer and Learning Coach and Entrepreneur. She has an MBA and PHD (Doctor in Business Administration) from Warwick University. Onajite is highly skilled and versatile with working experience in Strategic Leadership/planning and implementation, Business/IT Transformation, Implementation Programmes, Shared Services, Deployment and Integration of Packaged Solutions and e-Government Projects. She is extremely skillful in knowledge transfer, mentoring and motivating individuals to excel in their careers and within different organizations and also a Fellow of The Chartered Institute for IT.
Criteria for Becoming a Fellow
A core criteria for becoming a Fellow is that you have:
- Learned the skills as a Strategy Implementation Professional (SIP)
- Open to mentoring, sharing and guiding others in strategy implementation
- A passion and are driven to improve strategy implementation around the world
The Fellowship’s focus is to demonstrate your implementation skills.
Upon agreeing on the starting date for the fellowship, the following are required:
To support you through the Fellowship, you are mentored by one of the Institute co-founders, Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez or Robin Speculand as your personal mentor, once per month, over the 90 days of the implementation plan.
Fellowship Investment Fee
The promotional investment fee to become a Fellow of the Strategy Implementation Institute is US$2,500 (usual price $5000).
“If in a strategy meeting you don’t experience discomfort, you are not doing strategy.
Strategy is painful.”
– Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez & Robin Speculand